top of page
Jan 11-June 29 2018 1078.JPG

Permit Application Assistance

EGLE Permitting Assistance

The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE) takes regulatory authority over multiple natural features including wetlands, dunes, inland lakes, streams, and bottomlands.

We work with the EGLE on a daily basis, so we know exactly what criteria needs to be met in order to expedite the permitting process.

Corps Permitting Assistance

The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) takes regulatory authority over United States Navigable Waterways and connected natural features of value. 

We can guide you through the Corps permitting procedures, helping you move forward with your project goals.

Township Permitting Assistance

Each Township has their own set of regulatory ordinances, potentially including wetland and wetland setback regulations. In these cases, a Township permit will be needed for most proposed wetland and wetland setback impacts.

County Health Department Permitting Assistance

Many projects require various County permits such as septic systems, wells, and soil erosion and sedimentation control.

bottom of page